This one-owner, like new Winnebago 2020 Adventurer 33C Class A motorhome with 6500 miles is a MUST SEE!
Tons of custom upgrades including:
– 460 watts of solar panels on the roof
– 206 amp hours of lithium batteries (LiFePO)
– Upgraded battery converter/charger
– Upgraded battery isolation manager
– Bluetooth battery monitor
– Matching custom dining table and desk for remote work
– Custom electric fireplace
– Custom kitchen backsplash
– Custom pantry shelves
– Upgraded max air fan in kitchen with thermostat, auto open/close and rain sensor
– Tire Pressure Monitoring system
– Optional: Curt tow bar and Brake Buddy Stealth (supplemental braking system) for towing a vehicle behind the RV (5,000lb towing capacity)
– Optional: can include hoses, adapters, and sewer cart so you can hit the road right away!
This model came standard with:
– Full body paint
– Full size front-loading washer and dryer
– 24×36 shower with glass door
– Convection microwave oven
– Dual fuel cooktop (one gas and one induction burner)
– HUGE refrigerator and freezer with integrated ice maker
– 10 gallon gas and electric water heater
– 50″ 4k LED TV inside on a televator
– 32″ HD TV outside
– 32″ HD TV in bedroom
– 2-13,500 BTU ducted air conditioners with heat pumps
– Gas furnace
– King size bed
– Queen size sleeper sofa
– Drop down bunk over cab
– Day and night shades on all windows
– 1000w inverter
– TONS of storage inside and out
– Cummins Onan 5500w gas generator
– Clear paint protectors on the front cap
– Equipped with power management system and automatic generator start, ready for off-grid camping!
Just changed engine oil and generator oil.
Pressure washed roof in June 2022.
Roof seals checked and maintained every 6 months.
No wrecks or damage.
Message us today to come see it for yourself. Serious buyers only. Price is negotiable but fairly firm and under NADA suggested private sale price. Will not entertain lowball offers.
Bedding and pillows not included, but other accessories are negotiable. Only selling because we have a new Airstream on the way.
Buyer must pay with certified check and be willing to meet at the bank or wait 2 days for check to clear before title will be transferred.
You may also like...