My wife and I purchased this beautiful motorhome in July of 2021 from a local dealer. Our plan was to keep it for a few years, travel the country, and then pass it on to the next traveler.
We’ve completed our maiden voyage to the Grand Canyon and have many fond memories.
We’ve also decided the Motorhome lifestyle is not for us, mainly because we don’t use it enough to justify the expense and would like to move back to our 5th wheel setup we had prior to the Motorhome.
In certain ways it pains me to let it go, however, it just makes sense.
I’m the kind of person that takes care of my things, and this Motorhome is no exception.
Since the purchase, I’ve completed the following:
1. New slide out toppers on all slides.
2. Completed all manufacture required maintenance on the Motorhome and Generator including all fluid changes as required.
3. Installed new skylight dome at the shower.
4. Installed a new 100-watt flat solar panel for charging the house batteries while in storage.
5. Replaced air intake filter.
6. Installed new recliner in living area.
7. Installed DISH satellite receiver. (optional)
8. Replaced alternator and installed two new chassis batteries.
9. Paid for a Factory inspection at the Freightliner Custom Chassis service center in Gaffney, SC.
10. Repair storage floor in cargo area.
11. Replaced the BlueRay DVD player in the Bedroom.
12. Washed and waxed unit on regular intervals.
13. Lube and service the slide out mechanisms, Service all rubber seals.
14. Replace refrigerator ice maker supply hose.
15. Replace bathroom faucet aerator.
During our trip out west, we had some mechanical issues with the Brakes while traveling through San Antonio, TX.
The brakes are air controlled and one of the air valves malfunctioned while we were driving and locked the rear brakes.
We were never in any danger.
It was taken to the nearby Freightliner facility where the entire brake air system was replaced as well as the rear drums and brake pads.
Bottom line, it now has a new braking system that should never have another issue.
Rather than list all of the amenities, I’ve included a factory brochure in the pictures section.
This unit is in great shape and ready for the road.
You may also like...